How do you know it's love?



Adelina lights up whenever she (or anybody else) mentions Ruby. I told her I noticed this, and asked what she feels when she thinks about Ruby. Where is the feeling, inside or outside of her? She drew a picture of the people she loves. Then she created a beautiful metaphor for the feeling she has when she thinks about Ruby, Aurelio and her family. She said "There's a great, big circle around me and Ruby. The circle is  music, and we dance. When I feel love, flowers go all around me."
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. So beautiful. It lights up my day with love, please tell Adelina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow, this is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please do comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Thinking and Alternative Facts

Umbrella Project 2017

The difference between centers and provocations