Is there a better translation for Atelierista than Studio teacher?

What does an Atelierista do?
An Atelierista’s job is to help children make their ideas visible.
This is important because new understandings come from sharing ideas.
There are many ways to share ideas beyond words.
I wonder if it would be easier for people to understand the job if it had a different name in english?
You can say Studio teacher to make it easier, but could there be better names for the atelierista?
creative consultant to the children and teachers
mediator between people and materials, 
or just careful listener? 
I would love to hear your suggestions in the comments.


  1. i used to, before i knew about the atelierista title, call myself a creativity facilitator. :)


Post a Comment

Please do comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Magical Thinking and Alternative Facts

Umbrella Project 2017

The difference between centers and provocations